Friday, March 2, 2012

Consignment Sale

I have been so busy with life in general lately
that I haven't had much time to blog.

I am sure many of you have heard that 
adoptions in a certain country in 
Easter Europe have stopped.

What is interesting is that it is not ALL 
of that country. 

But it just so happens to be the region we are trying to adopt from.

Not unusual for this region. 

So right now things are just taking longer 
than what we had hoped. 

So for now we are working on raising the last of 
our adoption funds. 

We have enough money for trips 1 and 2
but are about $9,000 short for trip 3.

So I signed up to do a consignment sale. 
I had most of the clothes ready and then I got this
brilliant idea. 

If I sold the items on-line I could earn all of the money
and not have to give away 30% of it to the consignment people.

I didn't even finish posting pictures last night on 
our FB page when people were popping up and buying things.

Last night I sold $150 worth :)

Today $62.50 more.

I still have lots of clothes to go through but 
was exhausted after spending 12 hour yesterday ironing, hanging,
taking pictures and inputting the clothes into the computer.

Not much left in the little girls clothes but 
lots of little boys clothes.

So if you know of anyone in need of some
really cute boy stuff 18 months and smaller please come
and take a look and pass the info along. 

I will be posting more stuff as I find more treasures.









If you would like to make a purchase
just leave a comment on the FB page and message me your address 
so I can figure out shipping. 

If you don't have a FB account just email me at 
cans4carlene@yahoo.com

I want to thank everyone again for all the support
you have given us during this time.


No comments: