Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Very Long Year

I am sure anyone who actually reads my blog has 
probably noticed that I have not been very good about writing anything on it. 

It's hard not being able to share everything I want to share with you.
So it just makes it hard to write anything. 

And how fun is it to hear each week that we are still waiting. 

This weeks marks our one year anniversary of 
applying to adopt a little girl with Down syndrome. 

It has been a long emotional year. 

There have been times I have just wanted to throw up my arms and yell
"I QUIT" 

But then something amazing will happen to remind me 
that God set me out on this journey for a reason. 

He never said if I agreed to go that he would make it easy 
or that the timing would be the way I wanted it to be. 

I seem to have several theme songs that I have 
found over the last year. 

It seems like every time I feel down and think 
I just can't wait any longer I will hear this song. 







"I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily 
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make"

So thank you to all of those who have stuck out this last year with me. 

Thanks for all your love and support. 

And look for a new blog post to come sometime next week 
as I am positive the wind is changing to a good wind 
and we will have some excellent news. 

"I won't give up on us, even when the "seas" get rough 
and giving you all my love, I'm still looking up."


2 comments:

rosedel said...

I check your blog every few days just to see what's up. I keep you in my prayers.

Leslie said...

excited for changed winds, for all that life holds for your family over the next few months, and this song..... what a great reminder..... When you meet that sweet girl, what a testament to you not giving up, and our how our Heavenly Father doesn't EVER give up on us. Excited for your family.