Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Feeling "Wicked"

Look out Washington DC

Here I come

And I am feeling "Wicked"



Defying Gravity

Something has changed within me
Something is not the same

I'm through with playing by the rules 
of someone else's game

Too late for second guessing

Too late to go back to sleep

It's time to trust my instincts

Close my eyes:  
and leap!

It's time to try defying gravity
I think I'll try defying gravity
And you can't pull me down!

I'm through accepting limits
cause someone says they're so

Some things I cannot change
but till I try I'll never know

Too long I've been afraid of 
losing love I guess I've lost

Well if that's love it comes at much to high a cost

I'd sooner try defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity
And you can't pull me down!

So if you care to find me
Look to the Western sky

As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves the chance to fly!

And if I'm flying solo
at last I'm flying free

To those who ground me
take a message back from me

Tell them how I am defying gravity
I'm flying high defying gravity
And soon I'll match them in renown


And NO BODY in all of OZ

No Wizard that there is or was

IS EVERY GOING TO BRING ME DOWN!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI there!!

I don't really come very often to your blog, but I just passed by, to let you know that somebody posted a comment on a News page about your adoption and the fact that you showed photos of your future daughter , the fact is that that person is criticising you.
I just wanted you to know ,just in case that this comments could affect your adoption process, and that maybe it would be good not to post any photos of your little girl. Remember that there's a lot of people out there who are not
supportive and may damage your process to bring her home .

Hope that everything goes forward and you can get home with your child.

This is the link to the news page

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/families-in-the-midst-of-adopting-russian-orphans-urge-officials-to-release-children/2013/05/14/46ad2a42-bca4-11e2-97d4-a479289a31f9_story.html