Friday, October 14, 2011

Feel the Love/Share the Love

Tomorrow I will attend my first Buddy Walk.

What's a Buddy Walk?

An opportunity to spend the day
with an amazing group of individuals
that are made up of a little something extra :)

I will also be sharing 
with all of 
these people and their families.

To help them truly understand the
impact Reece's Rainbow 
has had helping children with Down Syndrome get adopted
I put together a video to share at the Buddy Walk
and with all of you.


Tomorrow is also the first day you 
can order pictures 
for our fundraiser.

You can order the beautiful picture
at the end of the video
for just $9.95 for an 8x10
and when you put For Carlene in the comments
her account will receive 40% of every sale until Friday, October 21st.

But there are even more 
photos to choose from and you can view
some of them in this lovely video 






 And because I know many people have been visiting Carlene's blog 
but no one ever leaves a comment :(
I am going to tempt you by telling you if you leave me a comment 
stating that you shared my fundraiser on your blog
or on facebook
and then tell me which picture is your favorite
I will use random.org on Thursday morning to
pick a winner and send the winner
an 8x10 of your favorite picture.

If by chance you already purchased your favorite picture
for the fundraiser
I will just reimburse you if you are the lucky winner.

I would also love to see comments
about the first video I made with the Reece's Rainbow cuties.

Please tell me if you have followed any of their journeys
and how they have inspired and touched your lives.

I cannot wait to get Carlene home and watch her
blossom into the beautiful princess that
God has intended her to be.

Thank you so much for supporting us
and being apart of  her journey.

Please use this link when sharing our fundraiser :)
http://www.capturedmiracles.org/shoppingcart/products/Unconditional-Love-%252d-Available-for-a-limited-time.html

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hello
I love the little video you posted! I shared your story on my FB page for sweet Carlene. I love the print of Jesus with all the Downs children.
Praying for your sweet little Carlene

Leah said...

I have followed alot of their journeys.

Jill said...

I shared about your fundraiser on my blog! I LOVE her prints! Amazing! I'll be doing some shopping in the next few days. :-)

Nikki said...

I shared your fundraiser on FB. My heart goes out to you and Carlene. I can't wait for you to get her home, either!--Nikki