If you would like to a chance to win
one of these beautiful pictures
please read my new post.
Lately I have written a lot about how it
one of these beautiful pictures
please read my new post.
Lately I have written a lot about how it
feels to have God Wrap His Arms Around You.
Now I would like to introduce you to some
photos of what it might look like
if God were here physically today to wrap His arms around you.
Helen Thomas Robson
is a talented artist who has graciously said
her studio would donate 40% of
all sales from October 15th to October 21st
to our adoption fund.
Below you will find some of my favorite
pictures.
The first photo is how I found
Helen's photos.
I was searching for a picture
that should God's love for children with
I asked Helen if I could purchase the
print to sale at an on-line auction
and she told me that instead she wanted
to do a fundraiser were people could have access to
all of her work and she would donate
40% of the sales.
Once again
I felt God Wrap His Arms Around Me
Please enjoy these photos
and make sure to visit her website.
Also invite all your friends
to share in God's love
and
to help get our little one home
by blogging or sharing my blog on
Facebook or this link.
Pictures and a book about those
who founded our country.
And how all children are
even if their life started out rough.
You can also view her beautiful video
Remember that the fundraiser
starts on Saturday, October 15th
and goes until Friday Night, October 21st.
What an amazing Christmas gift
these pictures would make
starting at just $9.95 for an 8x10.
So think of someone you know who
needs to have God Wrap His Arms Around them
and give them a beautiful picture
while helping Carlene to
come home.
Our homestudy is being reviewed this week and
we should be traveling the first of December
but still need to raise about $15,000.
If you don't see a picture that interest you
but you would like to help with the cost
of our $40,000 adoption
we have a $5.00 puzzle fundraiser
or a Digital Scrapbooking fundraiser going on too.
Our homestudy is being reviewed this week and
we should be traveling the first of December
but still need to raise about $15,000.
If you don't see a picture that interest you
but you would like to help with the cost
of our $40,000 adoption
we have a $5.00 puzzle fundraiser
or a Digital Scrapbooking fundraiser going on too.








6 comments:
We just bought a beautiful pic that may help to inspire a young woman that *really* needs the uplift! I placed For Carlene in the box with my great happiness to be able to help!
Cynthia
http://www.adreamadoption.blogspot.com
Cynthia, thank you so much for your comment and support. It means so much to me and I hope that young women enjoys her gift.
Beautiful. I'm sharing this on my facebook page and twitter.
love the pics! I shared on facebook! I would love the print of Jesus with the children! Thanks!! LisD
Oh my goodness those pictures bring tears to my eyes...I'm thinking Christmas gifts and one for Reagan's room!
Great photos!
Post a Comment