Back in April I blogged about
Well, the wind is finally starting to blow again.
The family in line a head of us just got word that they are to
travel to our region and meet their daughter in 13 days.
What does that mean for us?
It means
We are next.
Praying it means we get to travel in June.
Praying that those who have waited so long for
court dates that they will get them soon and be
able to bring their children home soon.
We still have a long journey ahead of us.
We thought for sure we would be getting ready to bring a little girl
home by June.
Not just be getting ready to meet her.
So now we are looking at maybe October
to have her home.
But hey,
It is still better than
The time it took to complete our last adoption.
And I'm sorry but I just realized I forgot to announce who won the
Digital Software Program
Jessica Rudder
Please contact me so I can give
you the code for your free software.
5 comments:
Oh I am so excited! Praying that you hear something soon and get a travel date!!!
I'm so excited for your family!!! Can't wait to hear your travel dates! :)
Cynthia
http://www.adreamadoption.blogspot.com
Post a Comment