Thursday, December 26, 2013

So Many Stories

Remember a few post ago I told you about my new theme song
Brave?

I have been raising my voice a lot lately with the help of 
some amazing Russian journalist. 

They are the Brave ones. 

They are trying to raise awareness for the children 
left behind especially with the year anniversary of the ban. 

I have felt so honored to be interviewed by them 
and to have become good friends with two of them. 

I have lots to share but for right now I will just share the articles
I have been in recently. 

There is more to come. 

We are raising our voices together and it feels good to tell the 
Russian citizens about our amazing "EX REFERRAL" Natasha. 

You all know I mean our "daughter" Natasha but I put that in there just for my 
lovely troll who likes to make sure I know that I no longer have any legal claim to her. 
As if somehow I am just supposed to walk away and let her grow up in an institution without 
putting up some sort of fight. 

Anyway, back to the articles we have been interviewed for. 
They are all in Russian so you will need to use 
Google Translator unless of course you speak Russian. 

I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate the efforts
these women have put forth in fighting for the forgotten children. 

I don't think they ever sleep and they have to endure far worse trolls than I do. 

So from the bottom of my heart 
thank you Maria and Julia for helping the children have a voice. 

There are other journalist that have written about us but I do not know them 
personally but I thank them too. 





and this last link is a letter we wrote to the children so they 
will know they were not forgotten.



So that is what I have been up to the past month along 
with making our video

Oh and one other thing that is still a secret and I can't share yet
but am really excited and nervous about. 

Tomorrow I hope to be able to share a Christmas Hat story with you. 

I am waiting for it to get published in a paper first 
but can't wait to share this amazing story either. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 

and

thanks for caring about my girl. 

No comments: