Sunday, October 23, 2011

And the Winner is

I would like to thank everyone who
participated in our Feel the Love/Share the Love fundraiser.




I do not know the exact total we raised yet 
but I am very grateful to everyone who either purchase,
blogged or shared on FB for me.

And I hope that everyone who will now have this 
beautiful print hanging in their home
will know of the love I also have for them for 
helping to bring our little one home.

I was excited to find out that according to Random.org the 
winner is Jill who is adopting Tanner on Reece's Rainbow.

So Jill, if you would please email me
at cans4carlene@yahoo.com
with your address and which print you
would like for being the winner
I will be happy to get that sent out to you.

I would like to let all my blog followers know that 
I now have a Facebook page setup.

It is

I will be announcing what we plan to name our little one and
why we chose it once I get 100 likes.

Right now I have 95.

I will not be announcing it on my blog
so if you want to know what we
are naming her make sure to go like my FB page.

Plus, you will be kept up-to-date on 
how the whole adoption process is going.

I hope everyone who reads this knows
how much your love and support means to us. 

We are so excited to get this sweet little girl home to her forever family.




1 comment:

Karen said...

I just wanted to say that I love that Jesus picture. It is really a great one.